We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The following is our Notice and Takedown Policy, which includes guidelines for reporting any alleged infringements.
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- A description of the material that is alleged to be infringed, or if multiple materials are alleged to be infringed, a representative list of such.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that includes information about its location sufficiently specific to enable us to locate it.
- Your postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is the subject of complaint has not been authorized by the copyright holder, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright of the work that is claimed to be infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and, under penalty of perjury, that the information set forth in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of your authorized agent.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be forwarded to us via our contact form.
Misuse of the procedures or misrepresentation of facts in a copyright infringement claim may result in legal consequences. To ensure that you are not held liable for costs associated with abuse of the process, please ensure the veracity of your claim.
Any material found on our site that is claimed to be infringing the intellectual property rights of another will be taken down. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated when appropriate. Access to any infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in accordance with the process set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.